We provide the legal profession and beneficiaries with the benefits of highly specialised knowledge and the skills developed over the course of more than 90 years of working in probate-related genealogy.
Our range of services for solicitors
Hoopers offer a range of services designed to help solicitors manage the challenge of estate administration.
- Flexible fee structure
- Free consultation
- Tracing legal heirs where an estate is intestate
- Locating missing beneficiaries named in wills
- Identifying the heirs of pension fund beneficiaries
- Establishing the original owners of land and other properties
- Determining the owners of unclaimed shares
- Obtaining copies of birth, marriage and death certificates, wills, grants of probate and letter of administration
Please browse our website to discover more about the Hoopers story, and then feel free to talk to a member of our expert team and learn how we might be of service to you.
How to get in contact with us
Our telephone number is
+44 (0) 20 7490 3908
And our general email address is
Alternatively you may write to us at
111 Charterhouse Street
or if you use the DX service
DX 53339 Clerkenwell
Alternatively please use our contact form.
Tracing Next of Kin Article
Chief executive of Hoopers Genealogists, Kevin Edmondson, reflects on how the increasing number of public health funerals and recent changes to the Government Legal Department’s (GLD’s) policy on unclaimed estates affect the public sector.
Read the complete article here: www.publicsectorexecutive.com
You have 'Functional Cookies' Turned Off
To use the contact us form please enable 'Functional Cookies' within the Cookie Settings Page or alternatively please send an email to us at email@example.com