We provide the legal profession and beneficiaries with the benefits of highly specialised knowledge and the skills developed over the course of more than 90 years of working in probate-related genealogy.
Our range of services for solicitors
Hoopers offer a range of service design to help solicitors manage the challenge of estate administration.
- Flexible fee structure
- Free consultation
- tracing legal heirs where an estate is intestate
- Locating missing beneficiaries named in wills
- Identifying the heirs of pension fund beneficiaries
- Establishing the original owners of land and other properties
- Determining the owners of unclaimed shares
- Obtaining copies of birth, marriage and death certificates, wills, grants of probate and letter of administration
Please browse our website to discover more about the Hoopers story, and then feel free to talk to a member of our expert team and learn how we might be of service to you.
111 Charterhouse Street